- Alliance Doors
- Wigan (Greater Manchester)
- Permanent, Full Time
Salary in region of £30,000 to £35,000 + car/car allowance + bonus
Installation, Service and Repair Manager (Industrial Doors and Roller Shutters)
Alliance Door Engineering is an independent company specialising in the design, manufacture, installation and maintenance of industrial doors and roller shutters.
The team of technically gifted, highly experienced, and friendly professionals have gained an enviable reputation for excellent customer service and high-quality products. Established in 2001, the business has achieved a track record of consistent growth and is now embarking on an ambitious growth plan which includes the expansion of our premises.
The Role – Installation, Service and Repair Manager
As an Installation, Service and Repair Manager, you will take overall responsibility for the delivery of a safe and compliant service and maintenance for our valued clients across the UK. You will develop a motivated and multi-skilled team that provides a first-class service to customers, and you’ll play a vital role in ensuring we reach our revenue and service level goals. Your duties will include:
- Contacting customers after every installation and arranging long term service contracts
- Carrying out site surveys, recording information and quoting accordingly
- Recruiting, retaining and developing colleagues within the Engineering team and ensure they are working to company standards
- Attending and completing site inspection to ensure works are being completed in accordance with legislation
- Organising all service visits, communicating effectively with customers
- Producing Risk Assessment Method Statement (RAMS), organising plant hire, and monitoring van stock
- Organising and maintaining engineer qualifications
- Communicating regularly with the Service team including daily calls, weekly team briefing, toolbox talks, monthly and quarterly reviews
- Working in collaboration with Office Administrator to help with day-to-day tasks
As an Installation, Service and Repair Manager, you’ll benefit from:
- A salary in the region of £30,000 to £35,000 with the level dependent on experience
- Potential for significant performance bonuses
- Access to a company car / car allowance
- Permanent contract, based at our premises on Warrington Road Industrial Estate, Wigan.
- Full time working hours, Monday to Friday 8am to 4:30pm, flexibility may be needed on occasion
- Contributory pension scheme
- 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
Our Requirements – Installation, Service and Repair Manager
- Proven experience in a similar role within the industrial door engineering / manufacturing industry
- Strong commercial awareness, highly organised, with the drive to ensure priorities, goals and deadlines are achieved
- Ability to build and maintain long-term professional relationships both internally and externally
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to ensure information is recorded accurately on systems
- Good computer skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
All applications for this Installation, Service and Repair Manager (Industrial Doors and Roller Shutters) vacancy are to be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions.